Code of Conduct
I understand that training at Hubfit Active is an opportunity for me to participate in group classes to improve my fitness, practice skills, and gain attitudes and values. I realise that this requires me to take on genuine responsibility for my own fitness, learning and safety and that of others.
I agree to do the following to make this happen:
- Show courtesy and consideration to others.
- Follow the rules and instructions of staff and other supervisors.
- Take part in all activities within the classes.
- Look after myself and my personal belongings.
- Declare medical conditions that could affect participation in the event.
- Accept the rules set by HubFit Active, even if they are different from what is accepted at home.
I understand that my parents / caregivers will be contacted and I may be excluded and or removed from a booked class, in one of our 4 studio’s if:
- My actions are considered unacceptable by staff;
- I breach any HubFit Active policies
- My actions put me or others in any danger.